Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Should you be annoyed when all you wanted is to be left alone?

Should you be annoyed when all you wanted is to be left alone?

I had this feeling which I would say that I am annoyed, whenever I wanted to be alone in peace and without any disturbance. Yes, as an introvert, I would prefer to be left alone in my own world, deep thinking about things which I would like to solve. I do not attach to affection, nor compassion. Please do not try to show me all these in a hope that I will return in favor.

I would rather you just step aside, continue what are you doing best, and do not interrupt me. I dislike people whom open my door without even bother to knock! And when you have knock, you better make sure you have your valid reason to knock that door. I wish not to be disturbed while I am asleep. My sleep is very much precious to me. Please do not knock on my door when I am fast asleep.

I have to say that, if you are going to ever wanted to interrupt my life, you should mind your own business.  I do not need another person to mess up my life, which I felt that this is personal and individual. Hence, please stop creating unnecessary knock, conversation, and  questioning. You know I do not like it, and why bother to do so?

I pledge to you, please do not step in my life as I did not cross my line. Thanks.

No comments: